Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
This journal is based on the work at https://villages.pubmedia.id/index.php/villages under license from Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. You are free to:
- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt – remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms, which include the following:
- Attribution. You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Information for authors
The author should be aware that by submitting an article to this journal, the article's copyright will be fully transferred to Jurnal Administrasi Pemerintahan Desa. Authors are allowed to resend their manuscript to other journals or intentionally withdraw the manuscript only if both parties (Jurnal Administrasi Pemerintahan Desa and Authors) have agreed on the issue. Once the manuscript has been published, authors are allowed to use their published article under Jurnal Administrasi Pemerintahan Desa copyrights.
All authors are required to deliver the agreement of license transfer once they submit the manuscript to Jurnal Administrasi Pemerintahan Desa. By signing the agreement, the copyright is attributed to this journal to protect the intellectual material for the authors. Authors are allowed to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium and in any circumstances.
• Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
Jurnal Administrasi Pemerintahan Desa is licensed under an International License